Firstly, a very Happy New Year 2012 to all and wish you all the very best in this new year.
With the way week 18 and 19 have been for most, im sure we could start this new year on a good note with a double match week to begin with in Week 20.There were a number of reasons for such a low scoring matchday as we witnessed in the last two weeks which i could address as under :
- High amount of rotation in squads due to such a congested period where games come thick and fast.
- Sticking with high discounts and therefore not being able to swich to better picks for that week.
- Over dependence on one particular team for eg Ddg,Nani, Valencia and Rooney from Man Utd
- Quiet affair on top of the league table with low margin victories or draws
- Unexpected heros such as Berbatov in 2 games in a row.