- Norwich/Everton could be a grind-it-out nil-nil, but both teams do have goals in them on their days.
- QPR is hard to beat at home and Manchester United is in full-on squad rotation mode.
- Bale has been consistently great for a month now, and has the fantasy points to prove it.
- He also has the price tag.
- Adebayor hasn't proven anything this season.
- Arsenal should roll Aston Villa, but they should have done the same to Bradford and Blackburn. They also have a huge game this midweek against Bayern.
- Also, the rules...
5. Sell Beckham
New rule named after an old joke. If there is a player who is head and shoulders above the rest of the league (like RvP last season), just buy him. Suck it up. Gut the defence, and buy him. In years past guys like David Beckham, Thierry Henry, and Cristiano Ronaldo have defined this category.
Is Gareth Bale "the guy" right now?