For the new year, I thought I'll write a fan post to share with everyone and to celebrate my breaking into the Top 50, if only for a day :)
10. Your friends and family members wonder why you are always checking football scores on your phone when you are out.
9. You cannot remember the names of your nephews or nieces but know the names of obscure players on EPL teams you don't support.
8. You dislike Suarez but reluctantly captain each week after you dropped over 100 places when you decided to captain Rooney (or fill in your favorite player) sometime ago.
7. You know the meaning of of these acronyms: BD, CS, SOT, MWG, BS, K2 and many, many more.
6. You spend way too many hours analyzing statistics on home and away forms, believing that you can be the Billy Beane of fantasy football.
5. You curse Pelligrini and Mourinho for rotating their players and not having the courtesy to inform you ahead of time.
4. You curse Lukaku for scoring everytime you did not pick him and not scoring when you do.
3. You hold your breath during the last five to ten minutes of every game where you have a chance for a clean sheet and curse others if they try to jinx you by calculating CS points too early.
2. You wake up on odd hours of the night/early morning to check the player lineups for the early game, finalize your players before going back to sleep.
1. You are on the Live Chat on Never Manage Alone every game day!
Please share other signs you might have noticed in yourself or your friends.