Welcome to week 9 everyone. We start of with part two of the Kun Aguero masterclass. From my point of view I hope that it is the part they is the total opposite of part one. Kun served up an incredible 51pts last week which of course I missed. I am now an unbelievable 200ish points behind my blog group leader in what is without any doubt my worst season ever playing the game. Anyhow as they say they only way is up and we move into week 9.
Many of you have looked to hold Kun and although West Ham are 4th they haven't been keeping the clean sheets of last season. Further stat's on the game encourage Manchester City fans
- Manchester City are unbeaten in their last 10 meetings with West Ham in all competitions (W8, D2).
- The Hammers have only won one of the last seven league meetings at Upton Park
- Diafra Sakho scored for the fifth consecutive Premier League game against Burnley last weekend. He is only the second West Ham player to score in five consecutive Premier League games, after Carlton Cole.
- Only four teams have scored more Premier League goals than West Ham (15) this season.
- No Premier League team has earned more away points than City's 10 this season.
- They are unbeaten in their last five Premier League matches and have won the last three.
- City have scored two goals or more in five of their six away matches this season in all competitions.
Seems like a potential cracking opening fixture then.
The remaining fixtures today are
Liverpool v Hull City
Swansea v Leicester City
Southampton v Stoke City
West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace
Sunderland v Arsenal
Liverpools game is on paper one would normally would load up on so as asked all week who are the pool players to pick? Considering Hull have scored in every league game this season can pool keep a clean sheet?