I had a better fantasy week in week 6 so here's to hoping the run continues as we countdown to week 7, the last before a two week break for internationals once more.
First up a piece of important information. Due to there being no 12.45pm kickoff the deadline has been put back by 2 and ¼ hours to 2pm GMT. Thoses of you who normally have to get up way too early can alway pop back to bed for an extra hour or so if wish.
Saturday games brings us
- Hull have not scored in their last three home games against Palace. Their goalless drought against the Eagles at the KC Stadium currently stands at 329 minutes since a 1-1 draw in April 2011.
- Palace are unbeaten in their last eight matches against Hull (W4, D4) since a 2-1 Championship away defeat in 2008.
- The Tigers have won just once in 11 Premier League matches
- Club record signing Abel Hernandez has scored two goals in three games for the Tigers
- Captain Mile Jedinak has made more tackles (33) and interceptions (23) than any other Premier League player this season.
- The Foxes have lost only once in their last 18 home matches (W12, D5).
- Ulloa has opened the scoring for Leicester in all four Premier League games in which they have registered a goal this campaign. In total, he has five goals in six games.
- Nigel Pearson's side have kept only one clean sheet since returning to the top flight, and have conceded two goals or more in four of their six games.
- David Nugent has scored for Leicester in their last four meetings against Burnley. He played for Burnley on loan throughout their last Premier League season in 2009-10, scoring six goals
- Burnley have not scored for 10 hours and 16 minutes in all competitions since Scott Arfield's goal against Chelsea in their season-opener. They are 36 minutes away from setting a new goalless club record, which currently stands at 10 hours and 51 minutes.
- Liverpool have only won one of their last five Premier League games against West Brom (D1, L3).
- The 1-1 draw in their last meeting in February was their first stalemate in 16 Premier League clashes.
- The Reds are without a win in their last three league matches (D1, L2) and have only won four of their nine fixtures in all competitions this season.
- Liverpool have only kept one clean sheet in their last 15 matches in all competitions
- Only Diego Costa (21) has attempted more shots than Mario Balotelli (20) in the Premier League this season. The Chelsea striker has scored eight times to Balotelli's zero.
- The Potters have never won on Wearside in the Premier League (D2, L4).
- The Potters are yet to lose an away game this season in any competition (W2, D2).
- If they win or draw at Sunderland they will equal their top-flight record of six consecutive away matches without defeat.
- Peter Crouch has scored more Premier League goals for Stoke with his head (11) than with any other part of his body: 10 - right foot, 5 - left foot, 1 - other body part.
- Victor Moses has two assists in four games for Stoke after registering just one assist in 42 Premier League appearances for Chelsea and Liverpool.
Swansea v Newcastle
- Swansea have won the last four meetings. The most recent was at St James' Park in April, when a stoppage-time penalty from Wilfried Bony secured victory for the Swans.
- Newcastle last won - and scored - at Swansea in April 2012 when Papiss Cisse netted both goals in a 2-0 victory.
- After winning their opening three matches, Swansea have failed to win any of their last three.
- The Swans haven't scored in their last two games.
- Swansea have conceded six goals in their six Premier League matches so far - only Southampton and Stoke have conceded fewer.
- They have had the fewest touches in the opposition box (62) in the Premier League this season
- Manchester City have registered 19 Premier League victories against Aston Villa, more than against any other team.
- Villa have only won twice in the last 11 meetings, both at Villa Park. Their 3-2 victory last season came despite only having 33% ball possession
- Villa have suffered successive 3-0 defeats. They last lost three league games in a row without scoring in December 2012, conceding a combined 15 goals against Chelsea, Tottenham and Wigan.
- They have only won 14 of their last 56 home fixtures in the Premier League, averaging a point per game in that period (W14, D14, L28).
- Paul Lambert's team have managed just nine shots on target in six league games this season, fewer than any other side. Only Burnley have scored fewer than Villa's four goals. They last had four goals after seven matches in 1979-80.
- The Villans have only scored 18 goals in 22 league matches without Christian Benteke
- The champions have only lost one of their last 15 away league matches, against Liverpool in April. They have taken 37 points out of a possible 45 during that run (W11, D4, L1).
- Manuel Pellegrini's side have scored at least twice in their last six Premier League away games.
- Sergio Aguero has scored 10 goals in his last 12 Premier League away games.
- Edin Dzeko has scored 14 Premier League goals in 2014, the most by any player. Thirty one of his 48 Premier League goals have come away from home (65%).
- Frank Lampard has scored four goals in his last three appearances in all competitions. He has scored 13 Premier League goals against Aston Villa, his best tally against any single opponent
So based on the above is Mario due? who is suddenly tempting by Mr Lampard?
Lets have an extended pre deadline chat