Apologies all the Pred Deadline chat is a little late due to internet problems hopefully now resolved.
Looking ahead a few quick stats to start the conversations
- Tottenham and not lost to Everton in their last 6 league games at White Hart Lane
- Hull haven't won at Old Trafford since 1952.
- Leicester have lost to nil in 5 of their last 6 away games in the league
- West Ham have scored in 10 or their last 11 league games.
- There have been 20 goals at West Brown in 6 league games.
- Aston Villa are unbeaten in 2 league games.
- Liverpool have scored more than one goal just once in their last 7 league games.
- Manchester City average over 2 goals a game away from home this season.
Many of you will hold a mix of Cresswell, Di Maria, Tadic, Siggy, Sanchez, Costa and Kun in your sides regardless of fixtures so will only be selecting 4 or 5 players per week plus maybe looking at your bench options.
If you are near the top of your blog league I understand why you would stick with them. For me I'm in the chasing pack and at some point need to take a gamble or two to make a move. I cannot afford Kun and and my gut is saying sell Costa at 9m as he will get booked today so I will have to sell him midweek. Any ideas readers?