Just the 5 weeks left in a fantastic Premier League season and as normal everything is up for grabs. As normal with a double week you want as many 2 game players as you can. This round is a problem however. The sides playing twice are:
The main issue is the cost of the key players from these clubs. There really is very little value to be had. The boldest of you could risk benching/dropping Luis Suarez to gain the maximum places but we all know what Suarez can do on any given week.
A few stats involving the double gamers to help you decide
Crystal Palace v Aston Villa
- Palace have W6, D1, L3 of the 10 home games under Tony Pulis
- Palace have had back to back clean sheets Jason Puncheons first goal against Cardiff City was their first in opening play in 10 hours 34 minutes.
- Villa have gone 5 away games without a win.
- Villa have lost 3 in a row
Sunderland v Everton
- Sunderland have beaten Everton 1-0 the last two meetings.
- Sunderland have failed to win in 7 (D1, L7)
- Everton have won 6 in a row.
- Everton have scored 3 or more in the last 4 games.
Liverpool v Manchester City
- Liverpool have beaten all four members of the top 7 scoring 14 conceding just 1.
- Man City have won only 1 of the last 16 at Anfield.
My current side hasn't changed overnight but you know it will this morning (crossing fingers Yahoo is working).
Who are you picking, which player are we also missing from our line up?