- Manchester City have beaten Arsenal at home just once in 29 attempts in a run going back to 1972.
- Arsenal have won 52 of their 86 home league games against City.
- Arsenal conceded five goals or more in three Premier League games last season - all were 12.45 kick-offs against top-four finishers, including a 6-3 defeat against Manchester City.
- Manchester City have not lost two consecutive league games since October 2010 (one of those defeats was against the Gunners)
- Sergio Aguero has scored eight goals in his last 10 Premier League away games
- Arsenal have not lost a home league game since the opening day of last season (W14, D5).
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Lampard, Navas, Silva, Milner, Aguero
Szczesny, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Ozil, Welbeck
No Yaya Toure is a blow to City and on paper at least the home side look like they may be getting City at the right moment. However the Champs have a certain Kun Aguero and are best when their backs are against the wall.
My team was a last minute mess and I can't say I 100% happy. As always I wanted a further 15 minutes. I have taken a couple of gambles Robertsons fitness and Schurrle starting status but most of all selling Costa. I have convinced myself he starts from the bench and next week he goes to Man City after the Champions League game.
Courtrios, Robertson, Kelly, Van Aanholt, Schurrle, Cesc, Tadic, Zaha, Kun, RVP, Ballotelli
Cresswell, Siggy, Moore, Gazza
Not had the best of starts so I feel I'm due a monster, here is hoping it is this week.