Week 5 in almost ready to go and we are into the final couple hours until deadline time.
These may or may not help but here are some stats for you
- Queens Park Rangers have only scored once in four league games.
- Charlie Austin has scored 11 goals in his last 13 appearances at Loftus Road, including the play-offs
- Stoke are unbeaten in their last four away games.
- Villa have more points (10) than shots on target this season (six)
- Arsenal have yet to keep a clean sheet this season
- Sunderland have kept 1 clean sheet away from home in the last 9
- Hull have won their last 3 games at St James Park
- Newcastle have taken just five points from the last 36 on offer with 1 win in 12
- Newcastle have won 1 of the last 6 home games
- Southampton did the double over Swansea last season
- Swansea have not scored in their last three meetings with Southampton
- Saints have only lost one of their last eight league games
- West Ham have only won two of their previous 22 league matches against Liverpool
- The Hammers have managed just one clean sheet in their previous 11 meetings with Liverpool at Upton Park
- West Ham have lost four of their last five Premier League matches at home
- The Hammers have only won two of their last 10 league matches home.
- The Hammers have not won a 5.30pm kick with 7 loses and 1 draw
- Liverpool haven't failed to score away from home in the league in 2014
- If Liverpool score in this game they will set a new club top-flight record of scoring in 17 consecutive away games
- Mario Balotelli has scored just one goal in his last 18 Premier League appearances
Does any of them help you decide on the players playing today?