Week 7 is one of those rare weeks where Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United all play at 3pm GMT, Before and after though we have to of the season's biggest games and derbies Liverpool v Everton and Arsenal v Tottenham.
Picks wise it seems Costa, Cesc, Pelle, Tadic, Courtois, Forster and Falcao are in most teams but here are a few stats to help you decide.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in the last 15 Merseyside derbies at Anfield in all competitions (W7, D8).They have lost just one of their last 15 Premier League games against Everton (home and away).
- This match takes place 15 years to the day since Everton's last win at Anfield on 27 September 1999, when Kevin Campbell got the only goal.
- Liverpool have only kept one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League games.
- Raheem Sterling has been involved in nine goals (six goals, three assists) in his last 10 Premier League appearances.
- Everton have the worst defensive record in the Premier League, conceding 13 goals in five games, but only two of those have come away from home.
- In Everton's last eight away league games they have conceded just five times, keeping four clean sheets.
- Chelsea have only lost one of their last 12 home games in this fixture (W8, D3, L1). Their 8-0 victory in December 2012 is Villa's record defeat
- Jose Mourinho has only won one of his last six matches against Villa (2-1 at Stamford Bridge last season).
- They have registered just eight shots on target in five Premier League games this season, fewer than any other side.
- Villa are the only Premier League team yet to concede an away goal this season.
- Hull failed to score in 16 of their 38 league matches last season - but have yet to fail to net in their five league games in 2014-15.
- City have gone three league games without a win - their worst run for 19 months.
- Crystal Palace have never won a Premier League home game in the month of September.
- Manchester United have taken 31 points from their last 11 Premier League games against West Ham.
- The Hammers have won just two matches in their last 21 visits to Old Trafford in the top flight - the other 19 were defeats.
- West Ham have scored nine goals in 18 Premier League games at Old Trafford and never more than one in a single game.
- United have made their worst ever start to a Premier League season with five points from five games. Defeat against West Ham would make it their worst start to a top-flight season since 1986-87, when they had four points after six games.
- They have lost 10 of their last 25 home games in the league. The previous 10 defeats came across a period of 148 games
- Sam Allardyce's side have kept just one clean sheet in their last 17 Premier League matches.
- Stewart Downing's three assists in five games this season is more than he managed in the whole of 2013-14 when he managed two in 32 appearances.
- QPR are undefeated in their last five league trips to Southampton (W3, D2).
- Saints have won three successive league games - they have not fared better in the top flight since a five-match winning streak between January and March 2001.
- They have the meanest defence in the top-flight (three conceded). They are the only Premier League team who have yet to concede a goal at home.
- Spurs have only won once at Arsenal in 25 matches in all competitions since May 1993, a 3-2 comeback win in November 2010 (D8, L16).
- This is the 174th north London derby. Arsenal have won 74 times, Tottenham 54 and there have been 45 draws.
- Arsenal last failed to score at home to Spurs in the Premier League in November 1998. Since then the Gunners have scored 38 times in 15 games.
- If there are four goals in this game then it will become the outright highest scoring fixture in Premier League history (currently 126 goals).
- Emmanuel Adebayor has scored more goals than any other player in north London derby history (eight for Arsenal and two for Spurs).
Any those help you?