Here are some of the things we learned from the last Game Week:
- The Matt Taylor penalty kick miss may be the play of the season that relegates Burnley;
- The Charlie Austin penalty kick miss may be the play of the season that relegates Queens Park Rangers;
- Newcastle should, but probably will not get relegated;
- Graziano Pelle's hair scored the second goal against Tottenham;
- Alex Kolarov would be the highest scoring EPL defender had he started most of the City's 34 games;
- Both of Dame N'Doye's goals against Crystal Palace were lucky;
- Watching Chelsea vs. Arsenal was like watching paint dry;
- Liverpool is in some serious need of a healthy striker.
Leicester City vs. Newcastle is the early game of the weekend. My debate is whether to replace Barkley with RVP. The rest will likely remain unchanged. Any thoughts? What are your pre-deadline teams looking like? Let's chat.