At NMA we always like give you opinions and facts to help your fantasy football decisions. Master Mo gave you his must follow tips yesterday and to add to the help let's look at some statistics to start the pre-deadline chat
Manchester United v Newcastle
- Wayne Rooney is goalless in 8 league games.
- The Red Devils have produced just 3 SOT and 2 goals in their opening two fixtures.
- The Magpies have lost their last 7 away games, failing to score in 6 of them.
- Memphis Depay averages 5 efforts on goal per game this season, Wayne Rooney averages 1 per game.
- Utd have scored more than once in just one game in their last 8 league ties.
- Wayne Rooney scored twice in this fixture last season.
Crystal Palace v Aston Villa
- Jason Puncheon averages 3 key passes per game.
- Yohan Cabaye averages 2.5 shots per game.
- The Eagles have lost 4 of their last 5 home games conceding twice in all of them.
- Last season it ended 1-0 to Villa with Christian Benteke scoring the winner.
Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur
- Leicester have won 6 of their last 7 home games and have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of the 7 games.
- Riyad Mahrez has fired in 5 shots per game this season, scoring 3 goals.
- Christian Eriksen average 3 shots per game and 3 key passes per game.
- Marc Albrighton has 3 assists and 1 goal so far this season.
- Last season it ended 2-1 to Spurs. Harry Kane and Eriksen scored with Ulloa getting the Foxes goal.
Norwich City v Stoke City
- Norwich are on a 4 game losing streak at home in the EPL.
- Stoke have failed to win in 6 away games.
- At Tottenham, Mame Biram Diouf attempted 5 shots.
- Nathan Redmond has scored 5 goals in his last 6 games.
- Wes Hoolahan already has 3 assists this season
Sunderland v Swansea City
- The Black Cats have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 3 EPL games.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson averages 4 shots per game but has yet to score this season.
- Jonjo Shelvey averages 4.5 key passes per game with 1 assist. He also averages 3 shots per game.
- Jefferson Montero averages 3 key passes and 1.5 shots per game.
- Bafetimbi Gomis has scored in both league games this season.
- Andre Ayew averages 3 shots per game and already has 2 goals.
- Last season the fixture finished goalless.
West Ham United v Bournemouth FC
- Matt Ritchie had 5 shots on goal Monday night against Liverpool and 2 key passes.
- Both Diafra Sahko and Dimitri Payet both had 3 shots on goal playing home to Leicester
- Bournemouth have yet to score this season.
- Andrew Surman has made more successful passes than any other player in the EPL this season with 167.
West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea
- WBA have yet to score this season
- Chelsea have yet to win this season
- There have been over 2.5 goals in Chelsea's last 4 league games
- Saido Berahino scored twice in a 3-0 WBA win in the fixture last year
Everton v Manchester City
- City are on a 8 match win streak in the Premier League.
- City have kept 5 clean sheets in the last 6 league games.
- Kun Aguero has fired in 9 shots in 110 playing minute this season.
- Ross Barkley had 4 shots in the home game v Watford.
- In his league game at WBA David Silva had 4 shot on goal and 4 key passes.
- Everton have scored 5 goals in 2 games this season.
- Everton have kept 6 clean sheets in their last 10 home games.
- City beat Everton 3-2 in the fixture last season. Goals came from Ross Barkley, Romelu Lukaku, Kun Aguero and Edin Dzeko 2 scored the goals.
Watford v Southampton
- The Saints have conceded at least twice in their last 5 away league games.
- Southampton have failed to win in 8 away games.
- The Saints have gone 8 games without a clean sheet.
- Graziano Pelle averages 4.5 shots per game
- In his home game against WBA Jurado had 3 shots, made 3 key passes and 2 successful crosses. In the same game Troy Deeney had 4 shots and 4 key passes.
Arsenal V Liverpool
- Arsenal average 21 shots on goal per game this season!!!!!!!!
- Philippe Coutinho has had more efforts on goal than any other player with 11 in total.
- It ended 4-1 to the Gunners last season. Scorers were Bellerin, Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Olivier Giroud and Jordan Henderson.
So is there anything to affect your choices?