The holiday football is one of my favourite treats over the period and Boxing day football maybe the best of them all. It's true I happen to be watching the game/scores at the pub and that may just have something to do with it. Unfortunately due to family responsibilities it has fallen on me to become driver today. Coke and Coffee it is then so hopefully the football and in particular my fantasy points haul can make up for it.
A few key question needing discussion.
- With Diego Costa out will Batshuayi start? Or Will Hazard take the false 9 role?
- Talking of Hazard and thinking of FPL will he start today and rest against Stoke?
- Will Rooney and KDB break their goal scoring run droughts?
- With Manchester United looking the safe route to a clean sheet cope and avoid the individual mistakes that have cost them?
- Will Harry Kane punish all of those who sold him for Zlatan?
- Will Zlatan CRRRUUSSSSHHH or troll us?
- Could Swansea West Ham have even more goals than Swans/Eagles game?
- Will Bog Sam make a Big Sam impact or will Watford show him just how badly his players defend?
- Is it Firmino's turn for the Liverpool attacking returns?