Aston Villa V Chelsea
- Villa have lost 6 Premier League games in a row.
- Villa haven't scored in their last 3 league games.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in 14 league games.
- Branislav Ivanovic and Eden Hazards scored in the 2-1 Chelsea at Villa Park win last season.
- Chelsea won the reverse fixture this season 2-0 with an own goal by Alan Hutton and one from Diego Costa.
- The Champions are the leagues in form side on the road with 4 wins and 2 draws in their last 6. They have only scored 8 over those 6 games but conceded just 2.
Liverpool v Tottenham
- Last season Liverpool beat Spurs 3-2 with three players no longer with them scoring the goals, Markovic, Steven Gerrard and Mario Balotelli. Mousa Dembele and Harry Kane scored for Spurs.
- This seasons reverse fixture finished 0-0.
- Harry Kane has scored 5 goals in his last 3 league games scoring 24, 29 and 32 Fantrax points
- No goal in 7 league games for Dele Alli.
- Kane has scored 11 of his 21 league goals away from home.
- Nobody has more efforts on goal away from home than Kane at 3.7 per game
- Nobody has more shots on goal in home games than Philipe Coutinho with 5.9 per game.
- Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 league games.
Leicester City v Southampton
- The sides drew 2-2 in the reverse fixture with the Foxes coming from 2 down. Scorers were Jose Fonte, Virgil Van Dijk and a Jamie Vardy brace.
- Leicester won this fixture last season 2-0 with goals from a Riyad Mahrez brace.
- The Foxes have won their last 3 league games 1-0
- Leicester has 4 clean sheets in 5 games and 6 in their last 7 home games.
- The Foxes are unbeaten in 11 home matches.
- Vardy has no goals in 5 league games and has just 12 shots in those 5 games.
- Vardy has 11 of his 19 goals at home. His 11 are just under half of the Foxes home goals (24). Only Kun has scored more at home (12).
- Vardy scored 2 in 2 for England in the last week.
- Graziano Pelle has 3 goals in 3 games firing in 13 shots in his last 3 games
West Ham United v Crystal Palace
- The Eagles won this fixture last season 3-1. Glenn Murray 2, Scott Dann and Eden Valencia were the scorers.
- In the reverse match-up this season the Hammers won 3-1. Scorers were Yohan Cabaye, Carl Jenkinson, Manual Lanzini and of course Dimitri Payet. Gayle was sent off in the 44th minute with the game at 1-1.
- West Ham have 5 wins and 1 draw in their last 6 at home.
- Palace are winless in 13 games the worst in the league. Villa are on a 6 game streak.
- Payet has 8 goals and 8 assists in the league.
- 20, 5, 15, 23, 18 are Payets last 5 Fantrax scores with 3 assist and 2 goals. He had 16 shots in that run.
- Payet has 3 goals and 2 assists at home with 5 goals and 6 assists away. At home 1.9 shots per game and 3.5 key passes, away 2.1 shots and 3.9 key passes. Also fouled more away, but fouled more often, provide more attempted crosses and even more completed passes.
- Michail Antonio has 5 goals in 7 home league games and averages 3.1 shots per home game.
Manchester United v Everton
- In the reverse fixture Utd won 3-0 with goals from Morgan Schneiderlin, Andos Herrera and Wayne Rooney.
- Last season it ended 2-1 to Utd with goals from Angel Di Maria, Radamel Falcao and Stephen Naismith. Boy have times changed.
- Everton have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 away games.
- Everton are unbeaten in 8 away league games
- United have lost 1 of their last 18 home games
Bournemouth v Manchester City
- City crushed the Cherries 5-1 in October. Scorers were Raheem Sterling 3, Wilfried Bony 2. Glenn Murray for the home side.
- Kun has scored a brace 3 times over the last 9 games showing his multi goal ability.
- The Cherries have conceded just 2 goals in the last 3 home league games.
- City's away form has been below par all season and they have failed to score in their last two away games.
- If you take away the 4-0 win over Villa, City have scored 9 goals in 10 game and 4 of those came in the 4-0 win over Crystal Palace back in mid-January. Again minus the Villa result its 2 goals in the City's last 7 league games.
- Kun has failed to score in 4 of his last 5 league games.
- Kun travelled with Argentina this week.
- City have their Champions League quarter final 1st leg midweek, playing the opening game in Paris.
Arsenal v Watford
- Watford have lost 3 in a row in the league
- Arsenal have scored 2 or more in 5 of their last 6 league games.
- Watford beat Arsenal 2-1 in the FA cup QF with goals from Odion Ighalo, Adlene Guedioura and Danny Welbeck
- The Gunners won the reverse fixture 3-0 with Alexis Sanchez, Olilier Giroud and Aaron Ramsey the scorers. Mesut Ozil provided 2 assists.
- Welbeck has 3 goals in 5 league games since his comeback from injury.
- Alexis Sanchez has 1 goal and 2 assist in his last 3 league games.
- Ozil has no goal or assist in his last 3 but had 2 goals and 1 assist in the 3 prior.
Stoke City v Swansea
- Siggy has 2 goals and 1 assist in his last 3 league games.
- Stoke won the reverse fixture 1-0 with the goal coming from Bojan
- Last season Stoke also won the fixture 2-1 with the goals from Charlie Adam, Jonathan Walters and Wilfried Bony.
- Stoke sit 2nd on the form table. Over the last 6 games they have 4 wins, 1 draw 1 defeat.
Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion
- The Black Cats have drawn 3 in a row
- The reverse fixture was won by WBA 1-0 with the winner coming from Saido Berahino.
- Last season the game ended goalless
- Jermain Defoe has scored in the last 2 matches
Norwich v Newcastle
- The Magpies won the reverse fixture 6-2. Georgino Wijnaldum 4, Aleksander Mitrovic, Ayoze Perez, Mbokani Bezua and Nathan Redmond were the scorers.
- Newcastle have lost 7 in a row away from home and failed to score in 5 of them.
- Norwich have failed to win their last 5 home games.
- Norwich have kept back to back clean sheets.
- Wes Hoolahan has 4 goals and 5 assists at home.
This stage of the season is a tough time to be a fantasy manager. Some teams already have nothing but pride to play for while others are resting players for bigger cup games. As for the players some are already easing down with big summer tournaments to come in a couple months while others will be stepping up their performance in hope of a summer move. When you then add many are just coming back from international duty it's an extremely hard week to find not only a starting 11 but 11 that will return those fantasy points we search for.
In FPL by week 33 plan to go without Kun is still happening but in Fantrax I just don't know if I can pull the trigger. I like Vardy this week but it means dropping either Kun or Kane both of which I'm struggling to do. If I do drop either then I will want coverage with Yaya Toure, David Silva, Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen filling in.
Lots to think about, lots to chat about.