Saturday saw things that normally happen, happen again.
- Jose Mourinho set his side up to achieve a result
- Romelu Lukaku disappointed in a big game
- Mohamed Salah looked fantastic until it came to his finishing
- Manchester City destroyed an over matched side in great fashion
- Arsenal let themselves down when winning a game
- Tottenham found playing at Wembley hard
Sunday sees two games. First, Brighton host Everton in a game between two sides who have found goal scoring tough. Both sides may fancy the win but may also take the draw.
For me I have Siggy in Fantrax/Togga plus Cedric and Ritchie to play in FPL.
Ken meanwhile needs Siggy to exceed 10pts in Fantrax or he loses the big bet of the weekend.
The Hurricane seems to be sliding off to the north, so Monday brings us one last match (and maybe some cross-winds) as West Brom travel to Leicester City.
Jamie Vardy has recovered from his international knock, so he will be available. For West Brom, Chadli, Morrison and Robson-Kanu are doubts.
Leicester have taken only 2 points from their last 15, which makes their form now worse than Palace. Can Vardy & Co. right the ship at the King Power Stadium against an Albion side who have taken only one more draw in the same stretch?
Do you have any skin in this match? Are you eyeing any barn door candidates who impressed you earlier in the weekend? Let’s chat some more...