Shortly after Halloween, this hocus pocus gives us the quickest reversal you can imagine. Home is away, away is home, up is down, left is right, and all sorts of trickery are in play.
This is the midway point of the group stage, and just as results become ever more important for your fantasy teams, likewise many of the actual teams are in precarious spots. Let’s see how the drama unfolds, and as always, hopefully the players you pick will deliver for you!
- Barcelona v. Slavia Prague
- Zenit St. Petersburg v. Red Bull Leipzig
- Napoli v. Red Bull Salzburg
- Borussia Dortmund v. Inter Milan
- Lyon v. Benfica
- Valencia v. Lille
- Chelsea v. Ajax
- Liverpool v. Genk
- Red Star Belgrade v. Tottenham Hotspur
- Paris Saint-Germain v. Club Brugge
- Real Madrid v. Galatasaray
- Bayer Leverkusen v. Atletico Madrid
- Dinamo Zagreb v. Shakhtar Donetsk
- Atalanta v. Manchester City
My team has been remarkably consistent, but in terms of the recent returns, I’m not sure how happy I am about that. I feel like I did pretty well scoring 76 in matchday 1 and 85 in matchday 2, but my 80 in matchday 3 seems short of the mega points bonanza that many fantasy managers enjoyed when loads of players nabbed braces and hattricks. Still, with 241 points total, I can’t complain.
How are your fantasy teams doing? Which games are you watching, and who are you captaining? Join us in the comments below as the action unfolds live!