If you weren’t paying attention the past few days, you’re in for a surprise as this game-week 29 got a little bit longer than expected with the late addition of recently postponed Arsenal v. Manchester City to cap things off. Hopefully everybody was able to get a handle on their fantasy teams. How is your planning going ahead of Week 31 which will feature a slew of blanks? Is your chip strategy sound? Who’s gonna give you fantasy points this week? Let’s find out!
- Liverpool v. Bournemouth (early game)
- Arsenal v. West Ham
- Crystal Palace v. Watford
- Sheffield United v. Norwich
- Southampton v. Newcastle
- Wolves v. Brighton
- Burnley v. Tottenham (late game)
- Chelsea v. Everton (early game)
- Manchester United v. Manchester City (late game)
- Manchester City v. Arsenal
Be sure to join in the chat in the comments section below as the action unfolds live!