Has it been your lifelong dream to play for a professional football team? Well, fat chance.
But perhaps you can play for ours. That’s right, Never Manage Alone is looking to add a new writer to our staff, and maybe it could be you!
This author will be our point person for the UEFA Champions League, but will also help out with coverage of the English Premier League.
- An intimate knowledge of the UCL and EPL
- Experience with the UCL fantasy platform (the most competitive applicants will also have experience with the EPL’s Official Game and/or Fantrax, but this is not a requirement)
- The ability to compose approximately one high-quality article per week (we can be flexible around vacations, work/school crunches, etc)
- Fluency with written English
Facility with website promotion across social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram is also a huge bonus, but is not required.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in writing for Never Manage Alone and fit the profile outlined above, please send an email with the subject line “NMA Writer Application” to email@example.com, and include the following:
- A brief description of yourself (who you are, where you are/where you are from, what gives you joy, what you bring to the table, etc.)
- What fantasy leagues and portals you can write about (remember that this position will primarily be responsible for the UCL, but familiarity with the EPL is a bonus)
- Your background with writing/journalism/blogging, if any, and one or two writing samples or links, if applicable
- Any skills/experience you have with website promotion
- Your SBNation username (please create an account if you haven’t already)
This position does involve a nominal salary. You won’t be able to quit your day job, but the compensation is enough to pay for a couple of pints every week.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and will close when the position fills, so don’t delay— throw your hat in the ring now!